Monday, August 14, 2006

Out of Pocket

I've been out of pocket and haven't blogged in more than a week. I don't know that much has changed in the world.

I guess I should mention that Kathleen Blanco is still an idiot based on the I-10/I-12 toll controversy. I listened to her explanation on Moon's show. You'd think that when this was suggested that someone in the room would look at Johnny Bradberry and say, "this is a stupid idea" but she has surrounded herself with political hacks, yes men, and morons. What else should we expect? This is even stupid for her.

A friend of mine said she's just retarded but that's an insult to retarded people. Jeez....

This weekend I weedeated and mowed and even picked up a cane knife(big mistake) to clean up at my mother-in-laws yard. It was hot and I'm definately not as young as I used to be.

**************************************************

Today marks 24 years with the angel that saved my life. I love you Wifey more than you'll ever know. I feel very lucky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home