Thursday, September 14, 2006

Another Work Week Almost Over.....

Well,

Another week is almost over at least for me. Thankfully I actually accomplished a couple of things this week. Two projects I've been working on will finally be complete.

For some reason over the last year I have really had to try hard to get anything done. It's like I am in 5th grade with ADD. I can't stay on task, and I don't know why. I shouldn't have been affected by Katrina. Neither I more nor most of my family had any appreciable damage. I just can't seem to get going.

It's like everything that has affected the state has affected me. I'm really angry that we have no leadership in Louisiana. I'm very frustrated at the extra people, heavier traffic and crime. I think I'm ready for a change.

But what kind of change..... I don't know. Maybe I'm getting near the dreaded mid life crisis. Goodness I hope not. I can't afford that sports car.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home