Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Election Day is finally here

Well it's finally here and many pundits are calling it for Obama. I certainly hope they are wrong.

I voted early but my wife said the lines were pretty long this morning it took her about 45 minutes to vote. Usually we just walk in and out in a few minutes.

I really hope that those voting "against" will get out in numbers. Obama must be stopped from becoming President. He is the most unknown and inexperienced candidate to run on the final ballot in my lifetime. I am truly concerned about his, Pelosi and Reid's plans for our nation.

There's still hope that McCain will pull this out. Say a prayer.

Looks like there's some voter intimidation going on in Philly but that's to be expected. I wonder what would happen if white folks were intimidating black voters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home