Saturday, August 30, 2008

Gustav upon us

Looks like hurricane Gustav is upon us. I just hope it will die down a little. Everyone is in panic mode but I think better prepared than prior to Katrina\Rita.

Our Governor certainly is more inspiring of confidence than was Kathleen Blanco. I have no idea of how it will work out but it looks like it may hit just west of New Orleans. New Orleans may take a more difficult hit than Katrina but I think they've learned their lesson. No more shooting at rescuers this time. The Nat'l Guard should handle that.

I'm rather aggravated at the contra flow that will make it difficult to get around tomorrow. I have to report to work in the morning. Apparently I'm on some sort of list that makes me a necessary employee. That right there is enough to make most people laugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home