Monday, February 04, 2008

Great Mardi Gras Weekend!

We had a great time this weekend. We did go to Mandeville Friday night and watched Orpheus. Good parade with plenty of throws in a family friendly setting.

On Saturday I got up early and changed the brake pads on The Good Child's (at least that's what displays when she calls me on my cell) car, you have to love Honda it took 10 minutes per wheel. We then packed up and headed to downtown Baton Rouge for Spanish Town. It was a beautiful day and The Good Child and Mrs Roux even got a little sunburned. The theme was Flamingeaux Phil Predicts. They mostly predicted that our own Brittney Spears would continue with her bizarre behavior in 2008. Plenty of video here. I really enjoy the Krewe of Yazoo also known as the Lawnmower Brigade. Their theme was Senior MOWments.

On Sunday we went to the Krewe Tchefuncte in Madisonville. We had a good time and Mrs Roux's Uncle won first place with the theme of the French Quarter Festival. I forgot my camera so no pictures.

Anyway Happy Mardi Gras.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home